Friday, May 28, 2010

Taking the Plunge

And into the blogosphere I go. For years I have been told that I should have a blog but I never thought I would have the time to write about what I'm doing because I'm always so busy doing it. When I'm not busy living my life I'd usually rather take a nap than spend more time on the computer. However, I do love to write and I rarely have time to construct the kind of essays and stories that I'd like, so this will have to do. I compose imaginary blog entries (err, posts) in my head all the time, while I work in the garden or make dinner or lay awake at 3am for no reason...but they never make it into cyberspace. So here it is. My brain in digital. I'm launching this with no intention of continuity and complete disregard for any applicable blog etiquette or rules since I don't know what they are and really don't care anyway. This is not my attempt to wow you with my well-crafted commentary. There will be punctuation mistakes but as long as you get the point that's good enough for me. This is as close as you'll get to talking to me in person and hearing about the nonsense that I get myself into...if you think that sounds like fun, well, then welcome to the circus.

No comments:

Post a Comment